We have organized ourselves around the needs of our professional customers, pianists and parents of musicians:
Our Pianos Schaeffer stores are each managed by a Store Manager
You will find at your disposal and to advise you a Professional, who will welcome you in store, on the phone and by email.
We are committed to providing you with comprehensive information about the wonderful world of the piano, as well as its usually little known mechanical parts.
We will give you a demonstration of the pianos of your selection (electronic keyboards, digital pianos or acoustic pianos).
Our mission is to take into account your environment, your use and to find among our 400 pianos in stock the one that will become your musical companion.
Our Store Managers coordinate technical preparation, delivery and after-sales follow-up. They remain your single point of contact and easily reachable.
Our Tuning Technicians Piano Makers, Pianos employees Schaeffer
Our technicians are among the best in France and Luxembourg, thanks to solid skills and regular training.
You will have the pleasure of meeting them on various occasions:
- In the workshop, for the restoration and repair of pianos that belong to us or that are entrusted to us
- In Store, for the technical preparation and tuning of the pianos that we present to you
- In Conservatories and Music Schools, as part of the maintenance of instrumental parks entrusted to us by our institutional clients
- In Concert and on the premises of Piano Competitions, for the work of tuning, harmonization and monitoring of these high-end pianos.
- And most importantly, at home: the tuning of your piano at home, the maintenance settings and the after-sales follow-up allow you to see as closely as possible the quality of our technical services.
Our Apprentice Piano Tuners and Marketing Trade Apprentices
Because training is a major point for our employees and our future collaborators, we welcome all year round young professionals, who we wish, will join our teams in their respective fields of expertise.
Our Administrative Department
Our Single Accountant and Executive Assistant coordinates our internal activities and the accounting follow-up of all our interlocutors (Customers, Suppliers, etc.).
Our Manager, the only hierarchical point of the whole company, who acts as a conductor trying to avoid the man-orchestra syndrome.