PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY GDPR OF THE PIANOS GROUP SCHAEFFER
The Pianos Group Schaeffer places the protection of personal data at the heart of its missions and the services offered to you. This Policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of your Personal Data and aims to inform you about:
• The Personal Data that the Pianos Group Schaeffer collects and the reasons for this collection,
• How this Personal Data is used,
• Your rights in relation to Personal Data concerning you.
This Policy applies to all services of the Pianos Schaeffer group, excluding any partner sites.
How does the Pianos Schaeffer group take into account the protection of Personal Data? The Pianos Schaeffer Group undertakes to take into account the protection of your Personal Data and your privacy when designing new products or services offered to you. To ensure security and ensure the respect and proper exercise of your rights, measures to ensure the protection of your personal data are implemented.
What personal data does the Pianos Schaeffer group use? The Pianos Schaeffer group undertakes to collect only data strictly necessary for the performance of the services subscribed. In the event that optional data is requested, the Pianos Schaeffer group will clearly inform you about the Personal Data necessary for the performance of the contracted service and those voluntarily provided by you. Personal Data is collected directly from you and is only used for the purposes that have been brought to your attention. Personal data is used to offer you other services, only if you have agreed to receive commercial communications.
How is the collection of Personal Data from minors worked? Some services may be used by minors. In this case, minors must obtain the consent of their parents or legal representatives.
To which departments or companies are your Personal Data communicated? Your data may be transmitted:
- Internal departments of the Pianos Schaeffer group: the departments that are in charge of the execution of the contracted services, including Customer Service, Sales Administration, etc.
- To service providers external to the Pianos Schaeffer group: technical service providers, including subcontractors;
- To commercial partners of the Pianos Schaeffer group, after having previously informed you and having allowed you to express your choices through a checkbox.
Can your Personal Data be transferred outside the European Union? The Pianos Group Schaeffer carries out all the processing of your Personal Data on the territory of the European Union (EU). However, for certain specific services, the Pianos Schaeffer group may use subcontractors established outside the EU. Certain Personal Data may then be communicated to them for the strict needs of their missions. In this case, in accordance with the regulations in force, the Pianos Schaeffer group requires its subcontractors to provide the necessary guarantees to supervise and secure these transfers, in particular by signing standard contractual clauses of the European Commission.
How long does the Pianos Group keep Schaeffer your Personal Data? The retention period of your Personal Data depends on the service subscribed. The Pianos Schaeffer group undertakes not to keep your Personal Data beyond the time necessary for the provision of the service, increased by the retention period imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription.
Is your Personal Data protected? Pianos Schaeffer undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and in particular to prevent it from being damaged, erased or accessed by unauthorized third parties. In addition, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), the Pianos Schaeffer group undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify Personal Data breaches, in particular with the CNIL.
What are your rights over your Personal Data? You have the right at any time to exercise with the Pianos Group Schaeffer the rights provided for by the regulations in force applicable to personal data, provided that you meet the conditions:
- Right of access: you can have communication of your Personal Data being processed by the Pianos Schaeffer group;
- Right of rectification: you can update your Personal Data or have your Personal Data processed by the Pianos Group rectified Schaeffer ;
- Right to object, in particular to receive commercial communications: you can express your wish to no longer receive commercial communications from the Pianos Schaeffer group or request that your Personal Data no longer be processed;
- Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your Personal Data;
- Right to limitation: you can request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to portability: you can ask the Pianos Schaeffer group to recover your Personal Data in order to dispose of it. When subscribing to a service or collecting your Personal Data, you are indicated the address (postal and/or electronic) to which to send your request to exercise your rights. All requests must be accompanied by proof of identity. The Pianos Schaeffer group undertakes to respond to your requests to exercise your rights as soon as possible and in any event in compliance with the legal deadlines.
Has the Pianos Schaeffer Group appointed a Data Protection Officer? The appointment of a Data Protection Officer testifies to the Pianos Schaeffer Group's commitment to the protection, security and confidentiality of its customers' Personal Data. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: Nicolas Schaeffer, rue des Benelles, ZAC d'Augny 57685 Augny.
Each capitalized term has the meaning given to it below.
"Pianos Schaeffer " refers to the following two companies and their respective establishments, both engaged in a similar approach regarding their privacy policies: on the one hand the company Pianos Schaeffer Sàrl, ZAC D'AUGNY 57685 AUGNY (FRANCE), SIRET (headquarters) 40225520200010 and on the other hand the company Pianos Schaeffer Luxembourg Sàrl, 281 Route de Thionville L-5885 Hesperange (LUXEMBOURG), Trade register number: B188773.
"Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy" and "Policy": means this Policy describing the measures taken for the processing, operation and management of your Personal Data and your rights as a data subject. "Personal Data": Refers to any information relating to you and allowing you to be directly or indirectly identified. "Processing": means any operation or set of operations applied to your Personal Data.
"Data Controller": Refers to the entity of the Pianos Schaeffer group that carries out the processing of your Personal Data.
"Personal Data Breach": Refers to a breach of security resulting in, accidentally or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to your Personal Data.
"Recipient": Refers to the service or company that receives communication and can access your Personal Data.